Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terrible Tuesdays

I’ve had a bad fucking day. What I want to do is go get laid. Lie naked in the bed for hours with my “mister” and have him make me orgasm again and again until I cannot breathe. But no, I am at home, with my husband and kids.

Yesterday I tried to be nice and pleasant to my husband and it resulted in him trying to lift up my shirt and numerous suggestions of sex (gag me now, ugh). See my He wants to fuck me post for more details. So what do I do tonight? I don’t feel pleasant, I feel mean. I feel grumpy. I hate Tuesdays.I hate him.  And I definitely am not going to fuck him…. marriage sucks. Well at least, my marriage sucks. I cannot wait to be out of this nightmare.

Seriously, there is something bad about Tuesdays. Things go wrong on Tuesdays. Today, a funeral and I’m grumpy as fuck. Last Tuesday, who knows, but I was grumpy as fuck then too. The kids were fucking insane this morning, INSANE. Every last nerve of mine was on edge. Maybe they know it’s Tuesday too.

I really am fucking horny. How long has it been since I’ve been fucked? Hmmm, Labor Day, so not too long, but longer than I would have liked. Came on Sunday, but it wasn’t to a cock, so it was good, but well, I want a cock. HIS cock. (my “mister’s cock). Got each other off on Sunday but not quite the same as an amazing fuck. Especially with him, it’s hours of pleasure.

Someone mentioned recently that lesbians sex is amazing because there is no distinction between foreplay and sex, that foreplay is sex and sex is foreplay. Further that the destination is not the goal, the goal is the journey. That is how sex is with my mr.

I don’t know if that’s what you call men in an affair, but hell, if I’m called a mistress, then he can be my mister (mr. for short). It’s my blog, it’s my post, I’ll say whatever the fuck I want.

Masturbated in the car today on the way to a funeral to the thought of HIM getting me off. Thinking of his face between my legs and riding his cock. God damn, I’m horny today.

I must be grumpy, how many times did I say the word “fuck” above. Well, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, eternity. Nope, still don’t feel better. Think I need to do it, not say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment